Featured Shop

Posted Thursday, June 25, 2009

Each week I have decided to feature an etsykids shop - there are so many talented people within the etsykids team that I thought that it would be great to highlight some of the great talents I find along the way.
The first shop that has caught my eye is Butterfly Baby Place.
Butterfly Baby Place was established in August 2008 from the inspiration of children and butterfly kisses. You will find something for both sexes including lovely old fashioned boys rompers, beautiful girl's dresses and aprons for both sexes, I even saw a great chef's hat!








Butterfly Baby Place ships worldwide and loves creating custom orders.
One thing that I particularly love about about this shop is that there are a wide range of sizes to choose from starting at 6mths and working up to 10 years!
You can visit the blog here to get updates on fabric choices and sneak peeks!
Why not stop by and show her some love.......enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...