Baby items - crochet

Posted Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Alright so this week I am in love with baby items that are crocheted.
And here is an artist with sooo many adorable things that I want to buy half her store, LOL. But, I still don't know if I am having boy or girl so I am ohhh so trying to be patient. LOL.




She has the cutest hats and the most adorable booties. There is literally just soo many things here that I get lost just looking at the first page, now that isn't a bad thing, because I am lost imagining what my child will look like in these. LOL. I think it is all soo awesome and great.

Here is another with cute hats, I am sure she can make them to fit baby and soo many cute hair accessories too.



Sheepsclothing

I love the hat that I have the photo up for, absolutely adorable. If I have a girl I just have to come back here.

I hope you had fun shopping with me today and I look forward to our shopping next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...