Santa's Sleigh Ride Team Holiday Sale - Second Stop

Posted Thursday, November 05, 2009


This holiday season, join the Etsykids Team for a ride in Santa's Sleigh! Starting November 1st through Christmas Eve, participating shops will be sharing the holiday cheer with a shop sale of their choice. Santa will be traveling to each shop to take advantage of these great savings and you can come along and perhaps snag a deal of your own! To help Santa, and so he doesn't get lost, we'll be tracking his journey with a new blog post at each regional stop and highlighting the stores he's visiting.

This week, he started his journey in Canada and now he's moved south into the Pacific Northwest. He'll be stopping in Alaska, Washington and Oregon. Check out these fabulous shops....

Welcome to crochele, where all products are made with the highest amount of care and attention to the smallest of details.

I'm offering 10% off any purchase (prior to shipping, if applicable) AND buy any 2 or more items and receive FREE shipping Let's Shop!



Welcome to my shop!

I'm offering 10% off and free US shipping Let's Shop!



Handmade Eco Friendly Chlidren's Clothing

I'm offering Free worldwide shipping Let's Shop!



Welcome to Retro Family Works. I work with retro style fabrics, especially high quality cottons and linens and create one of a kind clothing items.

I'm offering Free shipping Let's Shop!



All of my patterns are original designs by me.

I'm offering Buy 2 patterns, get the 3rd FREE and buy 5 patterns and receive a gift certificate for $25 Let's Shop!




Hand painted clothing and accessories for children and adults.

I'm offering 10% off (prior to shipping) and 2/$12 korker hair bow sets (cannot be combined with 10% off) Let's Shop!

Stay tuned, Santa will be visiting a new region on Tuesday!
For your own copy of Santa's Official List - Click Here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...