Saturday Reflections from the little sister

Posted Saturday, August 29, 2009


Hi Divas! I'm late writing b/c Ive been busy cleaning away - My big brother is coming to visit next weekend. For those of you who don't know - we met a year ago for the first time after being apart our entire lives. I won't go into the whole story - but If you'd like to know about it you can read about him finding me here and about our first meeting here.

I haven't had alot of time to think of a topic for today but while we were eating dinner I read through a few magazines and I found 3 quotes that I'd like to share that I hope Inspire you.

'To affect the quality of the day is the highest of the arts'- Henry David Thoreau

'Art expresses the artist unique vision, but it's also about the need to communicate.' -Mary Engelbreit

'Progress...not Perfection!' - Robert Sabuda

HAVE A WONDERFUL, PRODUCTIVE WEEKEND! XO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...