Meet Etsy Seller Dixie's Doodads Brie's Bows

Posted Wednesday, April 23, 2014


Today we would like to introduce you to

Dixie's Doodads Brie's Bows is new to Etsy, and has been selling on Etsy since January 2014, they sell cute hair clips, hair bows and other adorable items for kids! Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.

Baby Girl Blue Shabby Chic Headband, Toddler Girls Blue Shabby Chic Headband, Shabby Chic Blue Flower Headband
$7.00
Baby Girl Easter Headband, Toddler Girls Easter Headband, Shabby Chic Easter Flower Headband
$7.00
Coral Dahlia and Lace Girls Headband, Girls Headband, Girls Flower Headband
$7.50
Pink Chevron Infant Barefoot Sandals, Infant Barefoot Sandals, Girls Barefoot Sandals, Childrens Barefoot Sandals
$7.00

What motivated you to start your shop?
Having two little girls is what really inspired me to start this shop. You see our 2 and 1/2 year old has a lot of hair and I have always had fun putting pretty hair clips and headbands in her hair. After having our 2nd daughter she didn't have as much hair and hair clips won't stay in very well which is what prompted me to start creating gorgeous headbands. In turn I started making hair clips as well, from there my shop has bloomed into becoming somewhat of a boutique for little girls!

What is the story behind your shop name?
When I first had the idea that I wanted to open this shop I thought of Brie's bows right away being that our littlest daughter's name is Briana, but I knew that I needed to include our oldest daughter as well which is when the Dixie's Doodads part came into the name. Making it Dixie's Doodads Brie's Bows! Plus the doodads portion of the shop name I figured would allow me to add a wider variety of products rather than being restricted to just bows!

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
I really do enjoy making all of my products that's what makes having the shop so fun, if I didn't enjoy making the things I make then I probably wouldn't have continued and opened this shop.
However if I had to pick, there are 2 products that I really like to make and those are my barefoot sandals and any and all of my shabby chic flower headbands I just love the almost country vintage look and feel to the shabby chic flowers.

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
My biggest challenge being an Etsy shop owner and seller is finding a good way to get my shop and products out and known about. I do post on my facebook page, website, and in team forms as well as other methods but still it definitely takes a lot more work than you think to get your product and shop noticed!

What do you do when you aren't working?
When I'm not working on something to do with my Etsy shop I can most likely be found spending time with our little girls and tending to their needs whether it be playing, watching a movie or something else as well as spending time with my husband. Those 3 are my biggest motivation and supporters and without them as well as other close family members I am sure there wouldn't be a shop!

Purple Chevron Infant Barefoot Sandals, Infant Barefoot Sandals, Girls Barefoot Sandals, Childrens Barefoot Sandals
$7.00
Dance Bag Personalized, Personalized Dance Bag, Personalized Ballet Bag, Ballet Bag Personalized, Dancer Bag, Dancer Bag
$15.00
Purple and Aqua Girls Tutu, Purple Girls Tutu, Girls Tutu, Infant Tutu, Toddler Tutu
$15.00
Girls Lavender Floral and Taupe lace headband, Girls Lace Headband, Girls Lacy Headband, Lace Headband, Lace and Flower Headband
$7.00

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...