Meet Etsy Seller RainbowsLollipopsArt

Posted Wednesday, March 26, 2014


Today we would like to introduce you to

RainbowsLollipopsArt has been selling on Etsy since December 2012, they sell playroom, kids bedroom and nursery art prints! Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.


What motivated you to start your shop?
As a mom, I know how exciting it can be to decorate a children's bedroom or a nursery. I wanted to help mothers get personalized and colorful prints. I started to design some and discovered Etsy afterwards. It seemed like the perfect place to sell my creations!

What is the story behind your shop name?
Well, as you can see, my shop is pretty colorful. This name just popped into my mind and seemed to fit. You could say I was inspired, or that this name is like the soul of my shop.

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
The amount of time I would consecrate to my shop. I changed my pictures 3 times before I was really satisfied of my shop's look. Marketing can be quite time consuming too. But overall, I really enjoy it. I guessed that surprised me too. I LOVE having an Etsy shop.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?My favorite items to create are my bathroom rules prints. I really enjoy creating them, finding new characters, new animals, new styles for them. I have more than 30 sets of bathroom prints in my shop. I'm constantly working on creating more, and they sell very well! I also enjoy customizing them to match my customer's shower curtains!

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
I want to make my products perfect for my customers. I want them to really LOVE their prints. I send as many previews as they need, and if they want anything changed, I'll do it.

What do you do when you aren't working?
I am a stay at home mom, so basically, I'm taking care of my kids. My kids are 3 and almost 2, so it can be pretty challenging sometimes, but still so worth it!

RainbowsLollipopsArt is offering a 10% discount in their shop. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "10FORYOU" at checkout. Valid until March 31 2014.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...