Meet Etsy Seller Justsewstinkincute

Posted Wednesday, December 04, 2013



Today we would like to introduce you to
Etsy shop justsewstinkincute

justsewstinkincute has been selling on Etsy since September 2012, she sell handmade kids clothing for boys, girls or matching outfits for the whole family (mum and dad included!). Today she is sharing a little about her shop and selling handmade items.

Navy and White Chevron Ladies Peasant Dress - JustSewStinkinCute Sweet and Sassy Peasant Dress in Fun and Funky Pink, Green and Black Zebra Print....with Ruffled Bib - JustSewStinkinCute Orange and White Chevron Peasant Dress - JustSewStinkinCute Fall 2013 Matching Mommy and Me Set....Purple Bermuda with Sky Blue Accents - JustSewStinkinCute

What motivated you to start your shop?

My grandmother was a 'master' seamstress, and I had always wanted to learn to sew. Once I did, I became fascinated with the whole process! From selecting fabric to watching the pieces come together into a beautiful garment, I was hooked!! Being complimented on my creations by strangers, family and friends coupled with the delight of my daughters (whom I was sewing for) only fueled my fire! I wanted others to experience that delight as well!!

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
It's certainly a surprise at how many new friends I've made along the way! From satisfied clients whom I've worked with as well as fellow crafters who are willing to pass along tips and trade secrets, new acquaintances have definitely been a blessing!!

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
I have a 'secret fetish' for matching pieces! Because of that, I thoroughly enjoy mother daughter and family sets!!

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
Excellence is key! Love and attention to detail go into every stitch!!

What do you do when you aren't working?
"I am the homeschooling mother of seven, four boys and three girls! That keeps me pretty busy!! I am also an fitness fanatic, with MMA style cardio kickboxing being my favorite workouts. A good show on Food Network hooks me every time, and I enjoy trying new recipes. I am also an avid reader, with John Grisham being my favorite author.
My family and I also enjoy Bible study as well as a variety of activities together. "

justsewstinkincute is offering a 10% discount in her shop at the moment. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "BLOG10" at checkout. Valid until 14th December 2013.

Red and White Christmas Chevron Peasant Top with Bell Sleeves and Green and White Chevron Sash - JustSewStinkinCute Fall 2013 Boys' Mustache 2 Piece Set....Applique Shirt and Pants...6, 12, 18 months, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5 - JustSewStinkinCute Colorful Super Kids Dress with Sash and m2m (matching) Hair Bow....Hot Pink, Aqua Polka Dots, Sizes 6, 12, 18 months, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5, 6, 7, 8 - JustSewStinkinCute Elegant Twirly Christmas Dress with Bell Sleeves and Ruffles.....Damask and Poinsettas - JustSewStinkinCute

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...