Thank you letter printable

Posted Saturday, December 24, 2011

Courtesy of Steffi of Toastie Studio

I have to admit I am terrible at sending out thank you cards after Christmas. Half the time I send them out so late I should just ring and say thank you.
This year I saw in the shops some thank you cards for kids and knew I wanted to design my own. I think having a fun design and letter format can make writing thank you letters more fun for kids! So here are two designs for a thank you printable.
You get two letters per sheet of paper. Simply print at 100% scale and trim down.
Download: Red GirlBlue Boy

I also have other thank you card printables in my etsy shop, including ones like this where you can design the character and colour scheme yourself.

1 comment:

TinyStitches said...

So cute!! I see a Sunday afternoon activity in this. Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...