Introducing C Cooper Designs

Posted Thursday, May 17, 2012


Today We Introduce You To Cheryl From C Cooper Designs

Q: What motivated you to start your shop?
I started my Etsy shop when I first heard about the site. I wanted a place where I could share my love of sewing and design.

Q: What is the story behind your shop name?
The business name came from a business name my Mother and I had when we sewed and designed bridal wear, Collins-Cooper. When I changed direction in my sewing business I decided on “c.cooper designs” which still represents my maiden name and my married name.

Q: Do you have a favorite Etsy Shop (non-child related)?
I have several shops that I really like on Etsy. One of them is SoManyColors for some beautifully hand dyed scarfs.

Q: What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
The positive compliments that I get.

Q: What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
One of the most difficult things for me has been getting traffic to my shop. I have much work to do in this area.

Q: What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
I love to sew and I love to be creative. It's important to me to give my customers a quality product. Every item in my shop is one of a kind with quality fabrics carefully chosen and with professional construction.

Q: How would someone (other then you) describe you?
artistic, fun-loving, caring

Q: What music do you have on while you are creating?
I actually love a variety of music, so it varies...soft rock, reggae, pop, etc.

Q: What do you do when you aren't working?
Spend time with my family and my girls (dogs), gardening and a variety of art projects.

Q: Anything else you'd like to tell us or share?
Recently my daughter, Abigail Cooper has joined me in sewing for c.cooper designs. She is very creative and talented and is a very valuable addition to our shop. And we have a great time together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...