Introducing Knits By Gramma

Posted Thursday, September 06, 2012


Today We Introduce You to Susan from Knits By Gramma

Q: what motivated you to start your shop?
I started my shop at the insistence of my daughter. I was always knitting for my grandchildren and they thought that my items would sell.

Q: what is the story behind your shop name?
The story behind my name - Knits By Gramma is quite simple. I am a grandma that likes to knit.

Q: do you have a favorite Etsy Shop (non-child related)?
I cant really name just one shop as a favorite as there are so many.

Q: what surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
I guess my biggest surprise with having my own craft shop was that orders came from all over the world. I have had so many orders from Australia.

Q: what do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
I find getting traffic and sales the most challenging. I use social medias and any other outlet I can find to get my name out there.

Q: what's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
My philosophy behind my shop is to make beautiful products that my clients will enjoy. Also that their children will look great.

Q: how would someone (other then you) describe you?
I think someone who knows me would describe me as a great grandmother and talented knitter.

Q: what music do you have on while you are creating?
don't usually listen to any music when I am creating. Silence works best for me.

Q: what do you do when you aren't working?
I don't work outside the home so I consider my job taking care of my etsy shop.

Q: anything else you'd like to tell us or share?
I would just like to share that I am a proud member of Etsy and really enjoying having my own shop.

Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/knitsbygramma
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Knitsbygramma/221695627867457




'Introducing Knits by Gramma' by Lilikin14

an etsykids team treasury


$37.00

$34.00

$37.00

$40.00

$55.00

$38.00

$38.00

$40.00

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...