Chic Style:: Dresses for Little Girls

Posted Wednesday, September 12, 2012

National Sewing month continues, are you following along over at The Sewing Loft?  Have the favorite tools and creative projects inspired you to put needle and thread to fabric or use your seam ripper or bias tape maker to whip up something new and fantastic?  

In honor of National Sewing month, I've done a little sewing for two of my kids.  A fun navy blue and white striped pair of Pajama bottoms for my 9 year old, and I finally used a beautiful piece of brown corduroy with hot pink polka-dots I've had for a while now to make a dress for my daughter to wear on her first day of preschool.  I love the freedom being able to sew has given me to make things for my kids.  

Nothing quite stands-up to the quality and uber chic style of well made custom handmade clothing,   and we have amazing designers and tailors to share with you today.  A little something for everyone's taste, size and budget. 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...