Baby items

Posted Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am pregnant so I love spending hours looking at all the awesome baby items on Etsy.com.

Today I would like to point you to a few shops that I found on etsy that are with in the EtsyKids group.

They are talented artists all working to provide a comfortable and safe product for mamas and babies.

For cloth diapers I fell in love with Rockerbyebaby

But the item in her shop that I am absolutely in love with is






She has tons of other items that are just out of this world and will rock baby's world, lol.



Now another artist I like is Pinklemonadebags

She has the most awesome bags ever. Here is my favorite:





Come and check her out there are soo many choices it will make your head spin.




And my third artist for today is Brooksboutique

Great bibs and tons of other items to look through. You are sure to find something baby needs here.

My favorite:




Now I just got to find out what the gender is on this baby so I can start my shopping.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...