Meet Etsy Seller Rozies Pearls

Posted Wednesday, May 22, 2013


Today we would like to introduce you to Tress
and her Etsy shop Rozies Pearls

Rozies Pearls has been selling on Etsy since November 2011, she specializes in handcrafted newborn and toddler bracelets, including unique bracelets for both girls and boys. Today she is sharing a little about her shop and selling handmade items.

Girls Baptism Bracelet/Girls Christening Bracelet/Godmother Gift - roziespearls Newborn Bracelet Girl/Girl Baby Shower/Godmother Gift/Toddler Girls Bracelet - roziespearls Boys Baptism Bracelet/Boys Christening Bracelet/Godmother Gift - roziespearls Newborn Name Bracelet Girl/Toddler Personalized Bracelet/First Personalized Bracelet Girl - roziespearls

What motivated you to start your shop?
Randy and I were at a craft fair here in town and we were introduced to a lady that sells on Etsy. After talking to her I opened our shop a week later.

What is the story behind your shop name?
We don't have any kids so we named the shop after our German Shepherd, Rozie. you can find a picture of her on our about page. She's a cutie.

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
I thought it would be alot harder to get to the point that we are today in sales. This year so far we have a little more then doubled our sales with less views.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
My Baptism bracelets. We have sold a couple so far and it just seems to touch my heart in a special way.

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
Getting views is the easy part but, the most challenging thing would have to be getting a sale.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
Ordering the best supplies, keeping the prices low to help get sales and most important taking time to make each order perfect so when your little bundle of joy will someday be able to pass the bracelet down to his/her little one.

How would someone (other then you) describe you?
I have had friends over the years tell me I'm one of the most soft hearted caring person. That I take pride in my work and I would go out of my way to help someone in need.

What do you do when you aren't working?
I take care of the house, fix Randy his breakfast and lunches for work. I'm presently working on a Tigar hook rug.

Anything else you'd like to tell us or share?
For years now Randy has been wanting to retire early. I felt like it was up to me to find something that would get us to that point in our lives. It's funny because every time we get a sale he says can I retire now? I can tell that someday I will be able to say well, honey the business is booming and you can give your 2 weeks notice. I can't wait for that day to finally get here.

Rozies Pearls is offering free shipping on all orders, valid until 29th May 2013. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "ETSYKIDS" at checkout.
Newborn Bracelet Twin Girls /Personalized Twin Girls Bracelet/Godmother Gift/Toddler Personalized Twin Bracelet Twin Girls - roziespearls October Birthstone Premium Pearl Bracelet/Toddler Girls Bracelet/Newborn Pearl Bracelet/Godmother Gift - roziespearls Baby Shower Gift/Newborn Pearl Bracelet/Godmother Gift/Premium Pearls - roziespearls Boys Baptism Bracelet/Boys Christening Bracelet/Godmother Gift - roziespearls

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...