Meet Etsy Seller Little Snugglies by Val

Posted Wednesday, May 01, 2013


Today we would like to introduce you to Val
and her Etsy shop Little Snugglies by Val

Val has been selling on Etsy since September 2009, she specializes in making beautiful crochet accessories for all ages. Today she is sharing a little about her shop and selling handmade items.


What motivated you to start your shop?
My kids were my motivation to start my Etsy shop. My Mimi taught me how to crochet when I was a kid. I wanted a way to stay home with my kids, but also to find something that I enjoyed to do. I started off just making baby blankets, then my kids inspired my early creations and it just took off from there.

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
I am surprised by how much it is a REAL job. Most think that working for yourself isn't a real job. That because you are your own boss that you can do whatever whenever. I have to be disciplined with my work just as I would in an outside job to juggle family, work and life.

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
It is challenging to come up with new creative ideas. I'm always designing something new. I want to provide my customers with unique creations.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
I strive to make quality items that will last the test of time.

How would someone (other then you) describe you?
I've had others describe me recently as super mom. :) I like to think that I am most days!

What do you do when you aren't working?
When I'm not working I'm spending time with my family. My husband is a Tech Sgt in the Air Force. We have four kiddos. Our three girls are 7, 4 and 2. Our little boy is 4 months old. They keep me busy. I wouldn't change one moment of the love and chaos for anything else in the world!

Little Snugglies by Val is offering 20% discount on orders of $20 or more, valid until the end of May 2013. To use the coupon, visit her etsy store and enter code 'ETSYKIDS52013' at checkout.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...