Meet Etsy Seller Tickled Peach Studio

Posted Wednesday, November 26, 2014


Today we would like to introduce you to

Tickled Peach Studio has been selling on Etsy since August 2011, they sell personalized kids gifts, invitations and stationery! Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.

Personalized Placemat for Kids - Owl Personalized Placemat - Custom Placemat - laminated, double-sidedPersonalized Plate for Kids - Train Personalized Plate - Boy Melamine Plate - Add Bowl OptionPersonalized Puzzle for Boy - Dump Truck Puzzle - Personalized Kids PuzzleTractor Birthday Party Invitation - Kids Birthday Invites - Printed Birthday Invitation

What motivated you to start your shop?
The birth of my daughter was my main motivation for starting my shop. I knew I had to do something to be able to stay home with her more and to be there for her school years. Plus I was unhappy with my full-time work environment and needed to break away. I started playing around with a design software and just started creating invitations.

What is the story behind your shop name?
When I started brainstorming names for my shop I kept being drawn to "Tickled Pink" but it was too common and there were already shops out there with that name. I am located in the sweet peach state of Georgia so I started playing around with shop names that had the word "peach" in them. It just hit me one day "Tickled Peach Studio". It was fun and different!

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
The most challenging parts about being an Etsy seller is being found in a sea of shops and staying unique. With the number of Etsy shops growing daily I find it a never ending task to keep listings updated to be easily found in top searches. I also knew that to help me stand out among the crowd I had to change something. So I challenged my artistic capabilities and started creating my own illustrations that are unique to me and my shop.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
I believe in making the everyday special and spreading a little happiness! I love creating products that make others smile and products that others would be proud to give as a gift.

What do you do when you aren't working?
I spend my days being a wife and a mother. You'll find me volunteering at my daughter's school a lot. After school we spend our time playing, crafting, or shopping. We love to keep moving! I love baking cookies and sweets. Finding a new favorite dinner recipe is always fun! In the evenings when all is quiet I enjoy relaxing on the couch with my husband and catching up on TV shows.

Tickled Peach Studio is offering a 15% discount in her shop. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "ETSYKIDS" at checkout. Valid until December 12th 2014.
Snowball Boy Personalized Plate - Christmas Personalized Plate for Kids - Add Bowl OptionReindeer, Santa, Snowman Holiday Tags Set - Christmas Gift Tags - Printed Set of 12Christmas Nativity Puzzle - Holiday Puzzle for Kids - Christmas Gift for KidsReindeer Personalized Plate for Kids - Personalized Christmas Plate - Personalized Holiday Plate - Add Bowl Option
Treasury Tool Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...