Meet Etsy Seller PatrioticPrincess2

Posted Wednesday, August 28, 2013



Today we would like to introduce you to Keena
and her Etsy shop PatrioticPrincess2

PatrioticPrincess2 has been selling on Etsy since April 2012, they create and sell beautiful dresses for little girls. Today they are sharing a little about their shop and selling handmade items.

ABU ACU Navy Marines Memorial Day Pageant OOC - PatrioticPrincess2 Baby Doll Pageant Red White Blue Patriotic Stars Dress - Custom Order Allison - PatrioticPrincess2 One Shoulder  OOC Petticoat Dresssize 5T/6 - PatrioticPrincess2 Pageant Babydoll Flower Girl Birthday Dress - PatrioticPrincess2

What motivated you to start your shop?
Patriotic Princess2 began when I was looking for a unique dress for my Grandbaby to wear for her 3rd birthday. I ordered one from online which I loved, but there were so many elements about it that I wanted to change to make it better. So the next month I designed a dress and loved it so much I started offering them for sale just to see if there was any interest. I was still Active Duty at the time, so I sold part time for the first year only taking a few dresses in between my work schedule. 4 months ago I officially retired and opened my shop full time. From there it just started growing.

What is the story behind your shop name?
My shop name was originally Pretty in Pink Dress Designs. When I first opened my shop on Etsy it was on a whim. I did not research or put any thought into branding. I was still active Duty Air Force and just dabbling part time into what I thought was a hobby. Since then I have retired from The Air Force and decided to take a break from Human Resources. I started making small changes to my designs and tweaking my shop and new that I needed to change my name to something that suited me and my personality. Patriotic Princess2 is me.

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
That people are just as enthusiastic about my dresses as I am. I love hearing from my customers and getting pictures of their precious girls wearing my creations. It is the best part of having my own shop.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
I love all my dresses, but if I had to choose it would be any of my Military dresses. The Armed Forces will always have a special place in my heart.

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
Establishing business hours because I feel like I am doing some aspect of Etsy 24hrs whether it's sewing, packaging,marketing or communicating with my customers it's hard to stay organized.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
It's important to me that my dresses keep little girls looking like little girls. I like my dresses to have lots of twirl and ruffles so that the girls can look and feel like princesses.

How would someone (other then you) describe you?
Silly, nice, loud, hyper

What do you do when you aren't working?
I love spending time with my family, going to the zoo, the lake etc...

Anything else you'd like to tell us or share?
I'd love for my business to grow to the point where I can use this as my sole income for my family. I absolutely love what I do. I truly believe that with hard work and dedication anything is possible.

"She works with her hands in delight." Proverbs 31:13

PatrioticPrincess2 is offering 15% discount to our blog readers. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "ETSY15" at checkout. Valid until 28th September 2013


Pageant, Princess Bubble Dot Birthday  Dress 6m, 12-18mth, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T - PatrioticPrincess2 ABU Princess Pageant OOC Casual Wear - PatrioticPrincess2 Dora the Explorer Pageant/Birthday OOC Dress - PatrioticPrincess2 Smurfette Cotton Pageant Birthday Crowning Dress - PatrioticPrincess2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...