Meet Etsy Seller Cutencurlybowtique

Posted Wednesday, August 20, 2014


CuteNCurlyBowtique has been selling on Etsy since December 2011, they sell beautiful hair accessories in lots of lovely colours! Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.

Cupcake Hair bow Girls Pink Purple White Birthday Bows BabyPurple Mini Witch Hat Fascinator Girls HalloweenPatriotic Girls Headband Red White Blue Flower BabyBack to School Hair bow Girls Pink Purple Pola Dot Diva Bows

What motivated you to start your shop?
My daughter! I was always looking for unique, one of a kind hair accessories for her.

What is the story behind your shop name?
My daughter again! Her cute curly hair is the inspiration behind the name. :)

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
What surprised me the most is the community on Etsy. Which is a wonderful surprise! And I never thought I would be spending so much time editing pictures of hair bows! LOL

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
It's very hard to pick just one, I love creating everything in my shop. But these little mini witch hat fascinators were so fun and time consuming but so worth it!

What do you do when you aren't working?
When I'm not working on hair accessories for my etsy shop, I generally spend quality time with my family. I also work full time and when I get the chance I like to read.

CuteNCurlyBowtique is offering a 10% discount in her shop. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "ETSYKIDSTEAM" at checkout. Valid until August 31st 2014.


Pink Lime Green Hair bow Girls Polka Dot BowsDorothy Girls Hair bow Blue White Red Wizard of Oz CostumeDaisy Girls Hair bow Yellow White Set Baby Girl BowsPumpkin Hair bows Girls Orange White Polka Dots
Treausury Tool Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...