EtsyKids Team Treasury Challenge Winner!

Posted Monday, August 27, 2012

The themes this week were "One Last Trip to the Beach" and "Fall Fashion". It was a very close contest this week! We had lots of beautiful treasuries, and five had over 150 views! Head over to Etsy to check them all out! The winning entry was curated by Sunflowers and Daisies.


'One Last Trip to the Beach' by Mommytwiceblessed

One last trip to the beach.... Adorable beach and nautical inspired items designed and created by my fellow Etsykids Team members.


Family Sign Embroid...
$38.00

Summer Spring Vacat...
$39.99

Starfish Jumper Nav...
$52.00

All American Girl S...
$55.00

SALE - s is for sai...
$10.00

Newborn Baby Boy Sh...
$10.00

Teething necklace &...
$20.00

Child Robes-Surfer ...
$48.00

Blue seaside cloud ...
$20.00

Lobster Lover -ruff...
$13.50

Baby Boy Nautical J...
$28.00

PREPPY WHALE Appliq...
$17.95

Summer Whale Capri ...
$60.00

Baby Bib - AHOY THE...
$7.00

Embroidered Baby Gi...
$12.00

Original Painting, ...
$84.00


Sunflowers and Daisies is approaching their one-year "Etsyversary". Owner Shanna is a native New Englander, a former special education teacher, a pastor's wife and a mom of two. She makes the most adorable and creative hair bows I've seen! Her shop is named after her two favorite flowers. When asked what inspires her, she says, "I am inspired by nature, life and watching my children learn, grow and laugh. I love to incorporate these things into my hair accessories and my creations."

We will be taking a week off from the Treasury Challenge due to the upcoming holiday weekend, but we'll be back next week!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Thank you for the nice write up of my shop! I am so amazed by the amount of talent that my team members have. This treasury was so fun to create!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...