An Etsy Kids Team Spotlight- Love 2 Sparkle Boutique

Posted Wednesday, April 29, 2009


I recently purchased from Love 2 Sparkle Boutique two Going to the Zoo Hair Clips Set Clippies Bow Clips Non Slip. They are so wonderful. In my six non slip hair clips we have a monkey, bear, giraffe, lion, zebra, and pink elephant. They clippies are hand sewn with unbelievable detail. The zebra mane is made of not one straight black ribbon, but about 15 small pieces of ribbon hand sewn on to the zebra’s neck. So much work went into these hair clips.



I am so happy with my purchase from Love 2 Sparkle Boutique!
We gave these to my daughter for her 5th birthday and she fell in love with them. Throughout the day she wore all of them at one point or another. I can’t say enough great things: great communication, very fast shipping, wonderful prices, and such amazing detail and work was put into my daughters hair clips.

Not to mention I love to support shops in my area she lives rather close to me in Springfield, MA so she is also an Etsy Kids Team New England Member.



2 comments:

myminimocs said...

wonderful feature! i can see why you'd be happy with your purchase - they're adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, they sell those in packages of 2 at Joann Fabrics. So although someone made them this seller from Etsy did not. All she did was glue them to a clippie. I have bought the same animals that you have here from Joann Fabrics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...