Here's a fun crafty way to to make a new water time toy. Most items can be found in the home and with a little adult help this sailboat can be hours of fun.
What you'll need:
large skewer or toothpick
left over corks
hot glue gun
triangle piece of foam
- A parent will need to hot glue gun 3 corks together along with hot glue the string from the 3 corks to the last cork which will be the handle.
- After the glue is cool stick the skewer into the middle cork
- have the child cut out and decorate the foam triangle
- Stick the foam triangle into the skewer at the top and bottom
- Have fun floating your sailboat in your water table, bath tub, or large dish