January 2012 EtsyKids Desktop Background

Posted Friday, January 06, 2012

I don't know about you, but I like to change my desktop background all the time! I love to see something different every month, and I also love to find ones that have a calendar on them as a quick reminder.

So I thought what fun to have an EtsyKids Team calendar desktop background!! Each month featuring 20 items from our members!!
We have it available in a couple of different screen resolutions. Download the one for your screen below

1024 x 768
1280 x 800
1920 x 1080

Future calendars will be released on the 1st of each month, so be sure to come back to see what we have for February!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. very useful and super fun and cute. thanks for sharing. have it on my desktop now. xxoo

peggy said...

Cute - I can't have enough calendars in my life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...