Featured Shop : Scandeez

Posted Thursday, November 05, 2009

Christmas is coming and I am starting to worry about the Christmas shopping list that is bare, well, empty really. Half way through the year I did well and bought a lot for my daughter but I still have my son, and the rest of the family to buy for. Starting to panic, life is hectic without adding Christmas shopping to the mix!
So with a Christmas list in mind I set out to find a super cute Christmas item to feature today and I couldn't go past the leather infant shoes from Scandeez.

So modern and beautiful without being over the top.

Scandeez of course has other items available that are for everyday wear, but to dress baby for Santa's first visit the below outfit is perfect.


The one thing that I loved about Scandeez shop is the effort that Connie has put into her profile
After reading it you really have an insight to the person behind the store which is lovely when shopping online.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...