Meet Etsy Seller PinkNounou

Posted Wednesday, February 18, 2015


Today we would like to introduce you to
Etsy shop PinkNounou

PinkNounou has been selling on Etsy since September 2009, they sell beautiful softies, dolls, baby goods & paper products! Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.

pillow doll with children's fairytale on the back for nursery roomdecorative throw pillow for kids room with polar bear & leaves wreath in gray - 12 inch / 30 cmhandmade rag doll Elvira - yellow hair with pompons & brown skirtfabric baby bird rattle - in red and gray

What motivated you to start your shop?
In the last few years the work I was doing as a graphic designer wasn’t fulfilling me, I needed to do something more creative and more “hand made” (a computer is a very useful tool but...) - and I loved fabrics, and also started to discover the work of other artists... All this together with my always and constant love for kids design and illustration lead me to start working on creating and designing my own line of products and showing them to the world through my shop.

What is the story behind your shop name?
My shop (brand) name is an abbreviation of the name of my daughter, together with a color - just simply that ;)

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
Sending my products to far away countries and the positive feedback.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
I really like to make my bibs that have a tale. Also the pillow dolls with classic fairytales - I enjoy children's tales so much so I love working around these kind of products! My daughter also loves them ;) and thats an extra motivation!
And love making the one-of-a-kind soft toys.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
My soft toys (and all other products...) are the result of my passion about good design, illustration, children storybooks and fabrics.
I want to make toys that children can play and cuddle and will mean something special in their childhood. So that's why my collections are only in limited numbers and many are one-of-a-kind creations.
I'm a strong believer in good quality, not only in the design, but also on the materials and what you do with them in the end.

What do you do when you aren't working?
These days I do things mostly that my small daughter also enjoys and can participate - we do crafty things in our house, cook, or go to the park, in the summer we go to the beach - we both love that!
Sometimes when I'm tired I like to just sit on my couch and see a good movie.

decorative throw pillow for kids room with gray elephant - 12 inch / 30 cmfabric baby rattle "Mr Mushroom" - in redbaby bib Once Upon a Time... Little Red Riding Hood tale (baby girl) - red & pinkcanvas zipper cosmetic pouch "Smile" quote in gray and yellow with flower / Valentine's gift
Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...