Meet Etsy Seller JosCreationsGR

Posted Wednesday, October 08, 2014


Today we would like to introduce you to
Etsy shop JosCreationsGR

JosCreationsGR has been selling on Etsy since June 2013, they sell handmade polymer clay jewelry - baptism and wedding accessories! Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.

Spongebob Earrings, Spongebob and Patrick, Stud Earrings, Clip On Earrings, Cartoon Earrings, Polymer Clay Jewellery, Post Earrings
€8.50
Baptism Witness Pins, Baptism Favors, Baptism Crosses, Clay Tags, Baptism Pins, Martirika, Religious Gifts, Baby Boy Shower Gift
€14.00
Girl Baptism Decorations, Girl Favours, Witness Pins, Cross Tags, Guest Gifts, Martirika, Christening Favors, Μαρτυρικά
€14.00
Baptism Favors, Guardian Angel Favors, Christening Decoration, Communion Favours, Baby Boy Baptism, Baby Girl Baptism, Angel Clay Tags
€5.40

What motivated you to start your shop?
I've always loved art and designing my own jewelry.
Approximately 3 years ago I came across polymer clay. I was amazed by this material and excited of its endless possibilities.
After many years of working in an office I decided that it was time for me to change. It was time for me to do something that I actually love and enjoy.
So, it did not take me long to decide that I would open my own shop and share my polymer clay creations.

What is the story behind your shop name?
My actual name is Ioanna but since I grew up in Australia my non-Greek friends would call me Joanne or Jo.
When the time came for me to choose a name for my shop, I knew that I wanted something nice and simple. Jo's Creations came automatically to mind.
Further to some research I realized that Jo's Creations was not so unique after all so I decided to add GR at the end as in 'Greece' where I currently live.

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
The fact that your items are sold internationally. It is fascinating to know that your creations are worn or used by people at so many different countries.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
I love all of my creations equally as they are all made with love, care and attention to detail. However if I was to choose just one then that would be the baby boy and baby girl baptism favors:
What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
Customer satisfaction and exceptional quality comes first at Jo's Creations. If I am not 100% satisfied with an item then I will not sell it.

What do you do when you aren't working?
When I am not working I am either hanging out with my gorgeous two little boys; reading a book; catching up with friends; or just relaxing!

Please tell us a little about the children's items market / handmade movement in your Country? 
For the past (at least) two years the handmade items/creations have become very popular in Greece. People tend to spend time to do their research when they are after a particular product and they have become much more appreciative of creativeness.

JosCreationsGR is offering a 15% discount in her shop. To use the coupon visit her etsy store and enter code "ETSYKIDS" at checkout. Valid until December 31st 2014.
Snowmen Earrings, Polymer Clay Jewelry, Snowman Earrings, Christmas Earrings, Kawaii Jewelry
€8.00
Letter Decorations, Decorative Letters, Baptism Decorations, Clay Letters, Name Banner, Pink Letters, Christening Favors
€1.70
Polka Dot Letters, Boys Baptism, Name Banner, Personalized Favors, Baptism Decoration, Polymer Clay Letters, Letter Ornament
€1.70
Best Wishes Tag, Gift Tags, Wish Tree Wedding Tags, Baptism Favors, Wedding Favors, Wedding Wish Tags, Pack of 10 or 25
€7.00
Treasury Tool Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...