Meet Etsy Seller Togs4tots

Posted Wednesday, June 11, 2014


Today we would like to introduce you to
Etsy shop Togs4tots

Togs4tots has been selling on Etsy since December 2006, they make all things for little people and their Mom. Baby clothes, booties, Mom hats and aprons. Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.

Western Hat and Boots -Baby Cowboy Gift Set--Baby Shower Gift  -Brown with Tan--#202Girls Crochet Dress-Hot Pink ruffled--#14Baby Button Dress Shoes-Crochet-Lavender with Purple-Baby Shower Gift -Made in the USA-#113Crochet Baby Blanket--Tag Along Comfy Duck-Baby Shower gift

What motivated you to start your shop?
I have always loved to Sew and crochet. when we retired I needed something to do and also needed to supplement our retirement income a little so I decided to do what I liked to do and also make some money while doing it.

What is the story behind your shop name?
When I first started I was trying to think of a name for my shop and I was then only making the girls clothing so my husband came up with the togs4tots idea. Togs for children and wanted to make it different so decided to use a 4 instead of the word for so togs4tots was born.

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
How nice it is to meet all the different folks that I come in contact with while making and selling my items.
Also something that really surprises me is the ideas people come to me with for custom orders, it is always fun creating these.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
Baby cowboy boots and hats and also the baby onsie dresses.

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
Trying to keep up with the fashions. And keeping up with the different styles and colors that are popular. One month you might sell quite a few of one style and the next month it may be something completely different that folks want.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
To present to my customers with an item which is well made. Also keep my items as economically priced as possible and I like to make useful items.

What do you do when you aren't working?
Cooking, baking cookies, keeping house.

Anything else you'd like to tell us or share?
When one of my nephews saw my children's clothing on Facebook he wrote and told me. You are your Mother's daughter. I owe everything I know about sewing and crocheting to my mother. she was a GREAT seamstress and I do not hold a candle to her

Girls White Summer Sun Hat with  Flower-- Newborn to 5T--#348Baby  Tennis Shoes--light turquoise-Infant, Baby--Crochet--#327Baby Boy gift Set-Blue with Dark Blue and White-Beanie and Loafers--Baby shower gift--#123Western Hat and Boots -Baby Girl Cowboy Gift Set-Pink and Gray--Baby Shower Gift--#207
Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...