Meet Etsy Seller Martinela Cartoons

Posted Wednesday, May 14, 2014


Today we would like to introduce you to
Etsy shop Martinela Cartoons

Martinela Cartoons has been selling on Etsy since April 2011, they sell custom party and baby shower invitations and printables! Today they are going to give us a little peak behind the scenes of their Etsy shop.

Mermaid baby shower invitation, sweet little mermaid girl DIY printable baby shower invite, African American baby available.Motorcycle baby shower invitation, first birthdday invitation,  printable biker baby invite, coed shower, dark skin baby availableNautical baby shower invitation, navy blue baby sailor printable invite, African American available (DIGITAL FILE)Cute cowgirl baby shower invitation, baby with pink cowgirl hat, printable cow girl shower or first birthday invite, printable DIY

What motivated you to start your shop?
I have always been a creative person but when I discovered graphic design I found my true passion. I spent years learning and perfecting my own style, I made lots of personalized gifts for family and friends, the interest in my designs started to grow and in 2011 I thought it was time to open a shop and see what the world thought of my designs, it wasn't an easy start and I got discouraged a few times. My New Year resolution for 2014 was to give it a very good try, promote the shop and most of all be patient. So far it has been great!

What is the story behind your shop name?
The name! It was difficult to decide but what I most enjoy designing is personalized cartoon characters so my name and my passion got together into “Martinela Cartoons”

What surprised you most about having your own craft / online shop?
What always surprises me is to see which products become popular; they are not always the ones I thought would get most interest. When I get a notice of a new order I am always excited to see which design has been chosen.

What is your favourite creations from your shop?
The Baby shower invitations and party packages with cute babies in fun costumes are always fun to create. I have lots of baby shower themes to choose from and many more in my to do list.

What do you find most challenging about being an Etsy seller?
As all creative people I know I love the creating process, the challenge is the work involved in listing, describing, tagging and promoting the shop.

What's your personal philosophy behind your shop / products?
Offering exclusive designs that I create from scratch with my own clip art, being flexible to customize them to make sure the customers are 100% happy with the final product, providing great customer care and a good shopping experience.

What do you do when you aren't working?
There isn't much time off when you are trying to start a business, designing and maintaining the shop takes most of my time, I have a goal of adding 150 new designs to the shop in the next three months. A lot of work!

Anything else you'd like to tell us or share?
You can also follow what I am up to via social media!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/martinelacartoons
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/MartinelaC
Twitter: https://twitter.com/martinelatweet

Modern Safari baby shower invitation, Jungle animal theme, first birthday invitation for boy or girl, dark skin baby availableLittle chef party invitation, cooking, baking birthday invitation, girl custom character, printableCustom pirate birthday invitation, boy pirate printable invite with custom character to resemble the honored one.  (DIGITAL FILE)Dove girl First Communion invitation, Create your custom character, Invitación Primera Comunión. Digital Printable también en Español

Treasury Tool Powered By Toastie Studio - Etsy Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...