Easy Last-Minute Halloween Party Ideas

Posted Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! Cori of Peace, Baby! Batiks here. After Christmas, Halloween is probably my favorite holiday to decorate for and celebrate. We started our festivities on Sunday with a little party with our friends. (We wanted an extra night to show off my husband's crazy decorations and fog machine!) For a few weeks before the party, I kept my eyes open for cool, quick ideas (Thanks, Pinterest!). Here are a few of my favorites that I used over the weekend:

(Ran out of time to bake? Modify store-bought cake, cupcakes, or brownies!)
We'll also give bobbing for apples a shot and filled the house with the smell of mulled cider. And, everyone enjoyed the cool witches' brew punch. I love this time of year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...