Featured Shop - ciaobambino

Posted Thursday, July 09, 2009


I am happy to be able to highlight another beautiful shop this week, ciaobambino.
After years of planning parties for her own six children and trying to find party decorations to fit their personalities, Ciao Bambino tried her hand at creating fun custom decorations with much success!

At Ciao Bambino you'll find whimsical decor that will make your child feel like the star they are on their special day. Custom orders are also welcome in addition to what you see in the shop.
There are cute cake toppers, banners, party hats, wedding shower tags and more to be found with postage available worldwide.
I will be stopping by for my son's 3rd birthday in October and I think it will have to be the pirates that win this year, I can't resist them.

enjoy!

1 comment:

Jeniene said...

What a nice surprise to wake up to today- and on my birthday, too! Thanks so very much for featuring Ciao Bambino!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...