EtsyKids Bloggers

Posted Sunday, February 25, 2007

Check out some of these great blogs by EtsyKids members:

25-7
About crafting, life in LA, life in LA with kids, children books...

All about the Make and Takes
The Stitching Barn Blog

Baa-Baby Naturals
Store Blog

Beadz Plus More
new designs and one of a kind creations

Blueberry Mama
Crafting, life and raising babies

Etsy Needlework
Showcase for my hand knit and hand crocheted items

Get Carried Away
It is a promotional blog to highlight new items & get new ideas from readers

HaleyBug Designs Blog
A blog that is looking for a purpose, but for now will just show my creations as they come to life.

Happy Whosits Blog
Keeping up with the Happy Whosits crew...

iSew Blog
Featuring my new items, what I'm up to and things I like from other Etsy sellers.

Karabu's Craft Journal
Blog trying to keep focused on crafting and etsy promotion

Lemon Cadet's blog
It's mostly about my Etsy site but I write about stuff that happens sometimes, too.

Little Miss Priss & Co.
Handmade items for your own "Miss Priss"

Paper Flower Girl
Handmade softies, jewelry and accessories

PaperArmadillo Shop Blog
The official blog of PaperArmadillo.etsy.com

Pearly Grey
A creative journal. Whether it be Sewing, Baking, Kids or Husband! :)

Percy2626's stuff
Blog about my crafts and anything else I can think of!

pink cottage
sweet vintage thoughts

Polka Dot Market
New Products + Fresh Ideas + Polka Dot Inspirations

Retro 80s Barrettes
Receive update news about Retro 80s products by visiting our blog site.

Seaside Quilts' Blog

New products, pictures, crafting, show schedule and much more!

Slings and Sacks
About a WAHM who sews cloth diapers & slings

Snow Angel Designs
stylish, cozy and fun

Snug-A-Bug Blankets
Chic, vintage quality, hand-crafted comfort gear for your special Snug-A-Bug that makes you both feel fabulous. Check out my blog for new designs, coupons, and more.

StoryBlox(tm) Blog

Thumbnails
Pure entertainment... about life + networking + etsy
http://illustratorsam.blogspot.com/

Tracy Joy Baby Creations
Tracy Joy's blog

what's new at winipoo?
a daily journal about my creations, and life in general.

Yarn and Coffee
The blog of PaperArmadillo

yelnad.com (The Quilted Lion)
Mostly about life in general, but also about my crafting & quilting

9 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Thanks for posting all these great Blogs. I can't wait to visit them and see what everyone is doing.

Angoraknitter said...

I have a blog too. I made sure it was listed on the yahoo group...is there a spot here I was suppose to list it?

Unknown said...

Shop Promo...Hi Everyone, I'm having my first shop promotion. I'm offering free shipping on my dresses with hearts. Please take a peak...www.snowangeldesigns.etsy.com
thanks..angelique

Isis said...

Wow! Nice weblogs you all have!

PSBBDesigns said...

I have a blog also. It's been neglected lately due to my being gone caring for my mom for the last month. I'm back now, and raring to get back on track!

Beth

Anonymous said...

I just got my blog up and running. It is primarily about family, sewing and crafting. Check it out!
lulu-knits.blogspot.com
LuluKnits.etsy.com

Rebecca said...

I have my blog up check it out!
www.lilyskydesigns.blogspot.com

If you could put me on that would be great!

Rebecca
littlelily.etsy.com

Rebecca said...

Hi! I have a blog too! Would you add me to the list also?

http://mystudiobijou.blogspot.com/

Thankyou, Rebecca
http://studiobebe.etsy.com/

Anonymous said...

I have a blog to :)

http://www.quiltbaby.typepad.com

Thanks,
Jesseca
Quilt Baby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...